Affirmation for Weight loss
I commit myself to healthier habits
My health matters to me because my life is precious. I want to fulfill my potential and spend as many years as possible with my loved ones.
I form healthy habits that promote my physical and mental well-being.
With healthy habits, taking good care of myself becomes automatic.
I add more activity into my daily routine:
- I exercise regularly.
- I visit the gym or ride my bike.
- I have a list of activities that I enjoy so that I am prepared for any kind of weather or time crunch.
- I climb the stairs instead of riding the elevator.
- I do some squats while waiting for my morning coffee to brew.
- I eat a nutritious diet.
- I also make time for adequate sleep and relaxation.
I find the best time of day for me to squeeze a workout into my schedule.
I follow the recommendations of my health care team. I see my doctor for regular checkups. I brush and floss in between dentist visits. I talk with professionals I trust about the latest studies and news so I can apply the information to my own needs.
Today, I pick up new habits that help me to take better care of my body and mind. I choose the areas that are my top priorities, and start making positive changes that prepare me for a longer and more rewarding life.
- What is one healthy habit I could start working on today?
- What are my personal reasons for wanting to be healthier?
- How can I ask my loved ones for the support I need to follow a healthy lifestyle?
Affirmations For You
Choose any area you want to work on, print the affirmation or carry it on your phone. Every time you think of it, repeat it... verbatim if you are reading it, or as well as you can remember it. It doesn't have to be perfect, you are simply reinforcing the new belief in your subconscious mind... over and over again!
Read what Gene has to offer on Affirmations too! If you like what he teaches, please start at the beginning of his workshop to get the best learning experience!